期刊文献+

中国居民的超重和肥胖流行现状 预览 被引量:462

The current prevalence status of body overweight and obesity in China: data from the China National Nutrition and Health Survey
在线阅读 下载PDF
分享 导出
摘要 目的分析我国超重和肥胖患病率水平及其在人群中的流行和分布规律.方法利用中国居民营养与健康状况调查209 849人的有效数据,计算全国的超重和肥胖患病率,用2000年人口进行标化.超重和肥胖的判断标准:7岁以下儿童根据1978年世界卫生组织推荐的Z评分标准,7~17岁人群采用2003年中国肥胖问题工作组推荐的标准,18岁及以上成年人采用卫生部<中国成人超重和肥胖症预防控制指南>推荐的标准.结果我国居民超重率为17.6%、肥胖率为5.6%,二者之和为23.2%.大城市、中小城市、一类至四类农村的标化超重率分别为25.0%、21.6%、17.4%、15.1%、19.2%和12.8%,标化肥胖率分别为10.6%、7.2%、6.4%、4.3%、6.0%和2.7%.按照年龄段统计,0~6岁组的超重率为3.4%,肥胖率为2.0%;7~17岁组的超重率为4.5%,肥胖率为2.1%;18岁及以上组的超重率为22.8%,肥胖率为7.1%.超重率和肥胖率的性别差异在各年龄段和城乡之间有很大不同.结论超重和肥胖人群已接近总人口的1/4,成为影响居民健康的重要疾患.随着城市化的进程,肥胖将成倍增加,防治工作迫在眉睫. Objective To study on the prevalence of body overweight and obesity in China and its distribution in age, sex and economic development status. Methods A total of 209849 in all ages from the 2002 China National Nutrition and Health Survey (NNAHS) database were analyzed. The year 2000 population census data was used for age standardization. 1978 WHO criteria using Z scores was applied to age 0-7 years, criteria recommended by the Working Group on Obesity in China was applied to those aged 7-17 years and criteria in the Guidelines for Prevention and Control of Overweight and Obesity in Chinese Adults was applied to those aged 18 years and above. Results The overall prevalence was 17.6% for overweight and 5.6% for obesity. The combined prevalence of overweight and obesity was 23.2%. The prevalence of overweight was 25.0%, 21.6%, 17.4%, 15.1%, 19.2% and 12.8%, respectively for large city, middle-and-small city, class 1 rural, class 2 rural, class 3 rural and class 4 rural. For obesity, the rate was 10.6%, 7.2%, 6.4%, 4.3%, 6.0% and 2.7%, respectively for large city, middle-and- small city, class 1 rural, class 2 rural, class 3 rural and class 4 rural. By age groups, the prevalence of overweight was 3.4% in children age 0-6, 4.5% in adolescents age 7-17, 22.8% in adults age 18 and above; the prevalence of obesity was 2.0% in children age 0-6, 2.7% in adolescents age 7-17, 7.1% in adults age 18 and above. The sex difference in overweight and obesity differed between urban and rural, and among age groups. Conclusion Overweight and obesity should have affected nearly 1 quarter of the country's total population, and became a threatening hazard to resident's health. As the urbanization progress, obesity might doubly increase. Prevention and control of this hazard should be urgently needed.
作者 武阳丰 马冠生 胡永华 李艳平 李贤 崔朝辉 陈春明 孔灵芝 Wu YangFeng;Ma GuanSheng;Hu YongHua;Li YanPing;Li Xian;Cui ChaoHui;Chen ChunMing;Kong LingZhi
出处 《中华预防医学杂志》 CAS 北大核心 2005年第5期 316-320,共5页 Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine
基金 科技部专项基金,科技部专项基金,科技部重点项目,卫生部中国居民营养和健康状况调查项目
  • 相关文献

参考文献12

二级参考文献38

共引文献2976

同被引文献5272

引证文献462

二级引证文献7615

相关作者

内容加载中请稍等...

相关机构

内容加载中请稍等...

相关主题

内容加载中请稍等...

浏览历史

内容加载中请稍等...
;
使用帮助 返回顶部 意见反馈